Jennifer Lopez feared for daughter


She told 'E!': "We both got very nervous, very, very nervous, and I just remember my heart sinking to my feet. I looked at Marc and I said, 'You know if anything happens, I'm not going to be OK, you know that right?' "Luckily in the end, she turned out fine."
Jennifer Lopez feared her daughter Emme was seriously ill.

The singer-and-actress - who raises 15-month-old twins Max and Emme with her husband Marc Anthony - was left terrified after discovering a lump on her daughter's head when she was just three weeks old.

The 39-year-old beauty - who attended Noche de Ninos gala benefit for Children's Hospital Los Angeles on Saturday (09.05.09) - also revealed the incident forced her to think about those less fortunate than herself.

She said: "I started to wonder, what if I couldn't afford a doctor, or receive the medicines, the procedures?"

Jennifer recently said she loves "everything" about being a mother and likes nothing better than watching her two "wonderful" children. She said: "What's the best thing about being a mom? Everything! Oh God, I could talk for a year about that!

"They're walking, they're talking, they're babbling a lot - all that kind of stuff. It's wonderful to watch! They're very in tune with each other."

No comments: