Beth Ditto taking fashion tips from Kate Moss


Beth Ditto has been taking fashion tips from Kate Moss.

The plus-sized singer has designed her own range of clothes for British high street store Evans and admits she turned to supermodel Kate - who creates garments for Topshop - for help.

The Gossip frontwoman said: "Kate gave me loads of advice. There were lots of things I didn't know about, all the industry stuff like order times and things like that. "But she told me just to get involved with everything and really push my ideas."

Kate's Topshop range has been a huge success, with new lines selling out within hours of being released. Despite her generous figure, Beth is renowned for wearing skintight clothing and shocked fans at BBC Radio 1's Big Weekend yesterday (10.05.09) by flashing her flesh-coloured tights during her performance.

The 28-year-old star - who has flaunted her naked body in front of fans before - said: "There was no catsuit this time - not on me anyway. I had about 30 dresses to choose from. I was even thinking of dressing up as Miss Piggy."


added: 11 May 2009 // by: newsdesk

No comments: