Paris Hilton happy with new man

Paris Hilton thinks her current boyfriend is her perfect man – because he can keep up with her globetrotting lifestyle.

The hotel heiress is so smitten with 'The Hills’ star Doug Reinhardt, she can’t bear to be apart from him so he accompanies her wherever she goes.

Speaking at the Coachella Music and Arts Festival in California, she said: 'We literally flew in from London last night and went straight to a party, we totally missed Paul McCartney.

"It takes a lot to keep up with me and he's just about managing.'

Paris – who split from rocker Benji Madden last November – also gushed again about how she wants to make Doug, 23, her husband.

The 27-year-old socialite said: 'We are going to get married one day so he'll need to keep up with me. I'm super happy right now. He's amazing. I really want the whole romantic thing."

Paris – who began dating Doug in February - recently denied rumours the pair are engaged, but insisted they will tie the knot in the near future.

She said: "He's going to be my husband. We're best friends. It's not like we just met. We've known each other over the past year. I was in a relationship before and we reconnected. I'm really in love and really happy."

No comments: